768 Broad Street
Salamanca, NY 14779
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted on the gaming floor. Management reserves the right to deny entry.
- Seneca Gaming and Entertainment will not tolerate foul language, threatening, disruptive behavior, vandalism, or destruction of any Seneca Gaming and Entertainment property. Actions may lead to involuntary exclusion and/or charged with criminal offense.
- Outside food and beverages, soliciting, peddling, loitering, firearms, weapons, alcohol, and drugs are prohibited.
- The use of cell phones, tablets, laptops, and other electronic devices for videography purposes are prohibited on the gaming floor.
- Seneca Gaming and Entertainment is not responsible for accidents, injuries, or stolen/loss of personal property.
- Reserving seats is prohibited during special promotions or events.
- All patrons must have a valid Government Issued Photo ID to receive or cash out a Seneca Elite Card.
- Seneca Gaming and Entertainment patrons are responsible for using their own Seneca Elite Card. If a patron is using another patron’s Seneca Elite Card, they will be denied any winnings and forfeit any credits.
- Patrons must cash out their own Seneca Elite Card before the end of the gaming day, or all credits/money will be forfeited.
- To claim winnings over $1,199.99, you must present valid Government Issued Photo ID and a Social Security Card. Seneca Gaming and Entertainment will hold unclaimed jackpots for up to thirty days.
- Promotional winners must have a valid Government Issued Photo ID to claim any prize(s). Any promotional win with a cumulative value of $600 or more in one calendar year is subject to Form 1099-Misc (hot seats, ticket drawings, etc.).
- Residents of foreign countries without a US Tax Treaty will be subject to withholdings on all payouts.
- Promotional hours for the Game Room are 9:30 am to Midnight, unless otherwise specified. Promotional enrollment hours for Bingo are 11 am to 1 pm and 5 pm to 7 pm, unless otherwise specified. Seneca Elite Cards are required for all promotional enrollments, unless otherwise specified.
- Seneca Gaming and Entertainment is not responsible for malfunctions of any equipment including electronics. Malfunctions void all pays and plays.