- This event has passed.
Harley Davidson Giveaway!
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until May 26, 2023
Harley Davidson Giveaway!
MAY 26, 2023
Drawings from 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Promotional Period – Earn entries from April 1st 2023 – May 26th 2023
Qualifications: The patron must have a player’s elite card.
Promotional Clause: Seneca Gaming & Entertainment reserves the right to modify or discontinue any portion of this program at any time.
- 7 pm – $500 Cash Prize
- 7:15 pm – $200 Freeplay
- 7:30 pm – $500 Cash Prize
- 7:45 pm -$200 Freeplay
- 8 pm – $1,000 Cash Prize
- 8:15 pm -$200 Freeplay
- 8:30 pm – $1,500 Cash Prize
- 8:45 pm -$200 Freeplay
- 9 pm – $2,000 Cash Prize
- 9:15 pm –$200 Freeplay
- 9:30 pm- Harley Giveaway approximately $23,000
- 9:45 pm –$200 Freeplay
- 10 pm – $1,500 Cash Prize
- Gameroom Procedures:
–Patrons must present their player’s club or sign up for one if they do not have one.
–All patrons receive (1) entry for every $50 coin-in during the promotional period.
- The winners will be drawn on May 26, 2023, between 7 -10 pm every 15 minutes.
-Hot seats on the 15-minute mark.
- Promotional Rules and Disclaimers
- Offer valid during specified dates and times only
- All patrons must be 18 years or older
- Patrons must present valid ID upon playing. Any patron without proper ID shall be subjected to forfeit their prize/prizes. It is management’s discretion to change or cancel the prize/prizes.
- Promotional times and dates may vary due to volume of business, weather climate or system error.
- Seneca Gaming & Entertainment employees are not eligible to participate.
- Offer is non-transferable/non-refundable.
- Other restrictions may apply
- Void where prohibited by law
- If applicable, all required IRS tax and withholding forms will be completed as required by the particular transaction (either immediately or at calendar year end as required by law), including form 1099
- Seneca Gaming & Entertainment reserves the right to modify or discontinue any portion of these programs anytime without prior notice and is not responsible for typographical errors.
- If a winner does not claim the prize, we will draw until one winner is here to declare them the winner. If the time has Lapsed onto the next drawing time, we will continue to draw for the original prize and then remove for that next designated prize.
-Patron does not claim their prize
- Click clear winner
- Repeat steps 1 & 2
-Winner must provide a valid ID, Social Security Verify ID, and social security card.
- A W-9 will be filled out if no Social Security Card is provided
- Copies provided to Financial
-If one of the prizes is unavailable or damaged, the prize will be substituted with an equal value.
All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
-Winner must fill out a promotional winner’s form. The winner is also solely responsible for taxes due on the prizes that exceed $600 in promotional giveaways.
-The facility must record any free cash or non-cash prizes or giveaways to a patron. Those receiving over $600.00 total in one calendar year will receive a 1099 form.
-All required paperwork is turned in to Financial for audit purposes